Friday, October 30, 2009

trying to live by Integrity & principles is not that easy.



Well, isn't everybody?



I use to live by short term happiness for example getting the dress u've been eyeing for or getting loads of pressies




But then i realised Long term happiness when I took the steps to abruptly stop smoking or not to drink at all *hey if i want to i can but i just chose not to*.




Although there were loads of praises and all, that wasn't what rewarded me
it was me that rewarded myself.



the achievement i've made to push myself further
To know that I am capable, strong and the best part is that then and there I knew I have learned to I love myself.



many may not see this as a start as it does not show much, but deep down without u noticing it pieces of u are already maturing.



I always loved the process of maturing, the problems that come where then and there it is either the devil or angel advocate speaking to u.



there's where the challenge starts.



I love to see when I choose either sides what will the world think/treat/feel towards me*the world is a funny place believe me*.


and thats when I learn and observe what is best for me and my surroundings.



everyday,everywhere around the world everyone wants to live in denial
reality seems soo scary that people are trying to run away from it.
there are soo many that are drowned in denial
let it be addicts, parents or our partner



Don't be scared....
Face it and U will find that "high" or lets just say long term happiness and achievement.

No comments: