Monday, October 26, 2009

Andrea is a Happy Happy girl!!

Whats a girl without make-up? ok ok let me rephrase that what's a gurl who loves make up without LOADSSS of make-up?

Thats me!

Recently my Dearest cousin by the name of Rosalyn Ong Su Ling & her dearest Hubby *me likey* went to Orlando U.S, YES the STATES! for Holiday.

The moment i knew she was going, a 100 and 1 pressie started to pop up in my mind.

I wanted make-up, Tanning Spray, Lollies, Bags, Shoes, Jeans, Bongs etc.

Narrowing out in the end to : Makeup *Squeks*


And she got me what i requested *well not exactly all she missed out the most important primer from Urban Decay* which is 1 of the best primer for now!!!well oh well, Leaving me with 5 NYX jumbo eye pencils still makes me all craze-over hehe





Not so lucky to get all the colours but im grateful for the 5 colours *muax*

Currently already on e-bay buying all the other left-out colours hehe!

NYX jumbo pencils are reccomended by loads of make-up artist as eyeshadow base because it does not crease and yet enhance your eyeshadow stay and colour which is what I opt for cuz I want long staying & vibrant colours
plus its also very cheap around RM9 each



What's a double plus plus?? 50 EYESHADOW MINERALS!
got them from e-bay for only RM67.60 from seller song0292
with 1 set of make-up brushes
ahh....I'm in heaven...
but not just yet!i still needa get my hands on my:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
&
88/120 eyeshadow palette *muah*


And so my itchy hands got to my passion
Here are some of the colours I tested.
I used the NYX jumbo pencils as base for the minerals
and voila!
Vibrant hot colours that i've always wanted!

No comments: