Saturday, October 17, 2009

After soo long finally 2 days in a row mummy brought me to the hair and nail saloon to beautify & Pamper ourselves.

Day 1


Our personal hairstylist that we've been going to @ Kota Damansara named VOGUE. Love funky styles and colours? He's the man for it.


Didn't get my hair done as i was indecisive on which colour do I want.


Furthermore, i was pondering whether or not i want to dye because i dont wanna damage my hair further as i'm actually growing out my hair. *sick of short hair already*


Coming back another day cuz apparently he didnt reach up to my mums expectation for the colours she wants so that gives me a chance to dye my hair.should i?or should i not?HhMm...

Day 2

@ Taman Megah Cool Nails


I totally heart the settings of the shop.
Furnished with a hint of chiq & victorian style
Felt really welcomed in the shop
really a place to get your mani padi done
unlike those mani padi shops that looks too high class and stiff *ugh*

The floral details on the furnitures, pretty pretty


Everything O.P.I *Yummie*






Getting ready to get my eyelash extension <3


The end result. not really the desired results cuz i lurvee super DRAMATIC lashes
but oh well guess i prefer the ol' stick on lashes
whenever i bath water keeps trickling into my eyes and I cant rub!ugh!
hassle hassle...gotta stick with this for a month!


Mummy doing her's.
Her outcome seems more obvious cuz before this she only had like countable lashes
and with more lashes now she looks totally rejuvenated and new.


Mummy and her new look <3
Love her to bits!

No comments: