Friday, October 16, 2009

I need a CAMERA!!!


like really badly! its causing me to NOT blog cuz...


EVERY SINGLE TIME when pictures are taken its most probably not by MY camera *which is just 5 megapixels not good enough*


Aiii, soo many pictures to show u guys but it's not with me! *UGH*


how i wish a good samaritan, a good friend, good BOYFRIEND, good Family will get me these



Diana F+


Look at these lomo Pictures taken by it.

*Goosebumps*
I'm like soo freaking all over this camera and its function

it can be gotten at MOOKs store @ rm400 a piece

but the best part is....
There's a full set with 3 lenses for diffrent effects costing only rm1000!!!!!!!!!!!3 camera's in one

*smiles* I WANT! Imagine the types of pictures i'd be taking.. ahhh! It just spells H-E-A-V-E-N!!!





NEXT is the POLOROID CAMMIE!


oOoHH...altho this cammie may not have good functions but the best part is!
the instant pictures!!!


For lazy people like me who hates going to shops to develop pictures =p


How i longed to have my hands on this baby.


RM400 as well
sold @ almost any camera shops


Memories....Memories....<3


Last but not least the Cammie that i've been drooling over


LUMIX LX3!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


known for its all rounder good quality pictures


it's rated the NO.1 camera *if im not mistaken*


Even Panasonic ran out of stock


see how good it is??


sadly its kinda pricey @ RM 1600++


* In Cloud 9* how i wish....how i wish....


Oh well, guess i've gotta start starving, less shopping and Hearing more complaints from my friends for neglecting them *hey! please try to understand my situation k!*


Bitches u all know i love u guys *rolling eyes*

No comments: