Sunday, January 20, 2008

To those who cut thier wrist*eekk!* and are suicidal
rather then doing this:
do this:

me and my baybeh's tattoo :)

see me so happy :)
what for ugly-fy yourself by giving yourself slice scars all over your arm when u can beautify yourself by getting a tattoo.the feeling is the same *i think* like knife slicing thru your skin right?yerp!thats the feeling.WARNING!there's no turning back when the needle starts rollin but once u get a tattoo u just wanna get more!hehehe the feeling of it is SYOK-NESSS.but doin on ur wrist?is seriously suicidAL!and on boney and fatty areas so keep in mind!

and......I'M BACK!

for the past 2 months what exactly i've been doing and happened:
1.Bumming

2:holiday-ing

3.found a miracle

4:doggy gave birth

6.clubbin&etc

7.hanging out til dawn
8.got my whole hair highlighted

penang kaki's

9.fattening myself up till i got nicknames like *fat fingers* *garfield*


hhHmm so in total i went up to penang like 5 TIMES!goodness gracious all just because of a guy.Well he's not just SOME guy i've met in P.G,he's like a diamond found on a roadside*something like something so percious found just like that*and meet lotsa new friends and gained new experience and knowledge...sadly march me going college!thinking of studying psychology?*shivers*ugh*might needa see a psychologist myself if i study that haha cant imagine me not rollin with my life now and have to be a nerd!*sob sobs*oh well rather suffer now then later :) OoOhhh and my BIRTHDAY is comin right up!to remind my stupid friends who forgotten my bday its on the 4th of feb okay!so friends u know what to do kekeke!might throw a party at barclub..hHmM suggestions pls!guess thats all for now lurve ya'll muax!






























No comments: