Thursday, January 31, 2008

omg my bumming days are getting way i mean wayyy bored,wanted to watch R.A.M.B.O wan but then righhhttt my whole freakin group waws tooo broke one excuses was like this:
andrea:hey jerome wanna watch rambo?
jerome:with who and what time and where?
andrea:the whole gang most probably and at out 9pm
jerome:har....ou ar....er..i thought at some1 hse..nvmlah
^during this thing happened julian and z and me were smokin at my park(thank god u guys come or else no smokin partner*eekk dare not smoke myself outside my house hehe)^
*getting depressed when the moments passed*
called deric up to ask him where else to go and he proposed:
*me,jul,z,rue and deric fly to centrepoint hehe*

~KOPI BAR~


OOH juliann..dun be shy...

hehe look at z's face do u realise he always have this *huh?errrr*look?

the ambience of the place is damn chillin+the layanning very good and polite+the price is cheap!

p.s:they have this ice beer rm19 i think quite big?which i wanna try!u guys shud try too hehe the waiter said its like snow!sounds amusinnngg

dunno y i have this wierd thing to try wierd stuff....

No comments: