Thursday, January 24, 2008


.:*:.18 .:*:.
im totally legal to:

C.L.U.B*muahaha im sooo lucky to have my bday so early too bad to all those whose bday comes late kekeke while i get to PARTAYYYY!!!!!!*

have S.E.X*totally not neccesary to say this but im sooo happy atlast!

entering college *i've notices most of me frenz entered college d that leaves me being the bummer,n i'm lovin it keke*

Drive*n get a car!aihh life's good*
the dress for the night
got so excited bout my bday party that i couldnt resist to get a dress for me-self!hehehe gonna be a bombshell that night.tell u all ar!better dun be prettier than me or else!hehehe
A.T.T.E.N.T.I.O.N
As to those who were invited to my b'day party pls confirm with me whether u are coming okay!!!needa make reservations and booze understand!further notice will be notify thru sms k?muax love ya!

No comments: