Wednesday, January 23, 2008

...TRIPLE TRIO...

Sadly my trio's have to be put up on sale*arent they so ki-ut and adorable* from left baybe no.1(male) middle baybe no.3(male) last baybe no.2(female).my big boi sold ady left the bibi gurl(rm850) and bibi boi(rm800)so if any of u are intrested just text me thru my chatbox or if u know my number call me!

baybe no.1:buh-byee sista and brother*sobsobs*
andrea:*sobsobs*gonna mish u so very much big boi!^lurve him soo muchie!he's has the sweetest heart among the 3,always giving lil licks and hiding under my legs*ugh,feel so um se tak*but have to sell!

lil bro&sista
sista & bro:bye koh koh we'll lurve ya!*looks at each other*shyte we're gonna be saparated sooner or later *hugs each other*


happie family!my house is a zoo!6 dogs 1 hamster loads of fish and other animals u name it!we have it!haha and its still expanding!





























































No comments: