Saturday, September 3, 2011

Collaboration with - Phat Culture



If u're wondering where I get these hip & trendy clothes, head over to : http://www.phatculture.com/

The clothes are carefully hand-picked by the 2 gorgeous bosses from around the world. Wondering about the quality? Fret not as i've tried them myself, my verdict? they're super comfy + good quality for such a great price!

Lovin' their apparels to the max that every time I model for them I've just gotta get some of these babies for myself =D

P/S: To the 2 bosses, u guys are the bomb! With your kindness, hardwork & determination you guys will go far, muax! <3<3<3

4 comments:

Paris Juliette said...

Love those pieces.
About your tattoos behind of the neck, is that real tattoo?
May I have close view on that?
link me to that if you have any pictures..

✿Rox✿ said...

you're gorgeous!

N-Dra said...

Juliette:Hey dear, thank you for the compliment. About my tattoos, yeah they are real I have 1 on my back and the other on my wrist. If u would like to get a better view on my tattoos u can head over to my model page on Facebook @ Andrea Ong. Have a wonderful day ahead dear <3

N-Dra said...

Jace: Thnank you so much dear! u made my day brighter <3<3<3