Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Confession of a social networkingholic

I gotta admit that I spend hours & hours glued to the screen just browsing through various make-up sites & blog shops!

I wish there is a job that allows me to do such thing, is there?

Whilst browsing recently, I came across this girl's shop which totally caught my attention. Her pictures & apparels are sooo HAWT!!! Kind of a mixture of scene girl pin up look? Uber love love!! Go ahead and have a look at her shop at the link below :



http://nikkilipstick.com/

Her pictures got me inspired to play up some make-up style & Oooh I'm lovin the turquoise sexy sultry smokin eyes. Here are the end results:

If you're wondering what products were used, these are the few simple stuff that can be gotten at our very own Guardian & Pasar Malam! Isn't it awesome? and they're a bargain too!



Products used were:

1: eyeshadow 120 palette ( can be gotten at Pasar Malam, TimeSquare and Sg.wang)
2: Blue glitter ( Silky Girl)
3: Dior Lip Gloss
4: My favorite liquid eyeliner '24hours eyeliner injection' ( kji & Co Tokyo)
5: Eyelashes ( Pasar Malam, TimeSquare and Sg.wang)

No comments: