Friday, November 9, 2007

Ittalianese

~ITTALIANESE~
HhmMm it has been a long time i went shopping with my mummy and sista.girls wud be gurls we shopped for 5 hours and had our pit stop at ittalianese *i think the spelling is wrong?sorry boss i works there but i still can't get the spelling right hehe*:)


oohh ohh i wanna tell u guys that ittalianese have the best tiramisu*ohhh its sooo soft like clouds and the liqour taste is just so ever beauuutifull,the moment u put into your moouth it just melts..im on cloud nine*look at me being goofy smashing tiramisu on my teeth*bluek*and my ever soo loving mummy*muax*


ha-ha!look at my lil chu-bby ki-ut sista face when this happen...

tiramisu tak ada lagi thats why she sad sad...mmm so yum yum!go try it out it's a lil pricey i think its around rm18?but its big!worth it!

No comments: