Friday, November 2, 2007

the fresh start of a healthy lifestyle

so yesterday me,lydia,wai hoong,and h.c proposed that we planned our daily lifestyle we play hard and study hard too :) *so proud of myself* today was the start of our planned."soposedly" LYDIA say meet at mc d at 12 MANA TAHU when i woke up looking at my hp it was 1 pm!*oh shyte!* straight away called lydia and h.c to meet up at 2.so we "studied" la,as usual...my itchy bum cannot sit for long have to propose something,so I say:eh lets go my hse and cook some food then at 5 we go swimming,so i guess they were bored and having itchy bums too jsut that dare not PROPOSE anything they agreed hehe.upon reaching Bukit Utama to swim H.c parked at a RESIDENT parking and lydia object telling him like cannot and stuff like that but he still parked.off we go to flex our muscles..

we just had to..


'"Sun Bathing"


random....
Happyly walking to the parking this is what stopped 3 of us in our tracks

oh no!H.C lil kelisa kena block!

unauthorized parking have to pay rm50
H.C went to the guard post,me and lydia was left alone in that scary situation.

andrea:shud we hide?the owner seems scary*cuz he parked like that means he might be ganas*

lydia:where shude we hide?

andrea:i dunno!

then we went to an open road and waited there like some hitch hikers


waited for 1.30 hour u know...damn poor thing,somore so dark and gonna rain...me and lydia had to go home.we hitch a taxi.the taxi driver soo spoookkkky!he keeps looking at me then mumbling to himself then scold me and lydia cuz its jam.i swear he look at me like 10 times within a 2 km route...ugh...the moment we were near my hse i asked him to drop us off at some random house*making it seems like its my hse* and waited for him to go off.we were so scared he was gonna stalk us to my hse...eeekkk!so we ran straight to my hse hahahaha like sorhais only.


No comments: