Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shopping Haul

Feeling the heat in your head that makes u walk around like a zombie?

Dreading the blues, a troubled soul needs: Retail Therapy!

Yes! that is & always will be my cure as a fashion junkie. Extremely proud of my haul today. Looking at it brings joy to my soul *big smile on face*



*Cat is for illustration purposes only *hehe*

The haul consist of must have items for this season :

1: Asymmetrical dresses x2
2: Black Maxi Tulle Skirt
3: Assorted crop tees *for my experiments*
4: Block color skirt
5: Knitted Tops
6: Black Diamond Sheer Shirt
7: Electric blue sheer asymmetrical top
8: Noir American flag top
9: Brown Vintage Sling bag
10: Ostrich inspired black Birkin Bag

Can't wait to pair them up & strut my stuff! *imagining in glee*

No comments: