Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Revealing A Cosmic Experiment



Hey guys, on my last blog post I told u that i'm working on a crazy obsession experiment?

Yeah here it is! I'm so glad its finally done! I'm so hyped to show u guys what I was up to.

here are the pictures of me rawking these baby's out!


A boring old top transformed into a fringed gradient top


Grey carrot-cut jeans? It was a lil to baggy for me so I've decided to turn it into a distressed, bleached frayed studded cut-offs


This was inspired by the trend right now, american flag styling. However, I wanted to be 'Patriotic' thus, this came into mind. What do u think of it?

And my last piece, white bell bottom jeans was super last season which I thought a little splash of fun in colors might perk things up. Here is my pink gradient high-waisted cut-offs

After much experimenting and loads of cutting, every apparels I see I'll imagine how this top would be if I alter it like this and that. OMG! this is uber bad!bad!bad! or is it good in a creative and individualistic way? =p

Feel free to comment of my little experiment. Every comment is important whether is it a bad remark or an awesome compliment <3

P/S: I do make these baby's upon request, whether just like those above or any other DIY cut-offs or fringed tops. Your order can be customized just for you *Uber love!*

Here are some examples to choose from or u can provide me pictures =)



*price will be subjected to different customization*

Okay! shall continue on experimenting! Cheerios!

No comments: