Wednesday, January 13, 2010

x
Hey guys, how is it for you starting the year 2010?

Well, for me it's quite..vague..

Except the fact that I got a really REALLY GREAT present from my baybee!

MY VERY OWN MR.PINK LOMOGRAPHY CAMMIE!!



YES!! be really really jealous =D

Hhmm...became a lil wiser in life, learned to drive slowly while enjoying the surrounding, and probably bumming at home with my baybee.

Well, atleast i'm going off to HK with baybe boi on the 19th to the 27th missing 1 week of college.

WHO CARES!!

I really need this break.

knowing that this trip is going to be a good one just like the last one <3

hehe!!gonna bring MR.PINK along to test its first snaps at HK heritage & life.

Will post after finding a developer for my films.

Who uses film nowadays, anyways?

No comments: