Friday, January 22, 2010


NEW PAIR OF BOOTS UP FOR GRABS!!

As you guys know I'm at Hong Kong now, i bought this pair of boots in a rush and walaa! it is not what I wanted. Bought it for HK Dollar 198(rm86) and because I wanna get rid of it ASAP (as in by today,tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow that's why I'm selling it cheaper. Totally brand new. size: 37 (can fit feet size ranging from 37-39)




the details





Celebrities seen wearing it, wear it like them, like them casual? for a clubbing scene? or the cameras, which ever way you like, strut like a STAR with these pair of boots!


colour: Black
material: PVC
Price: RM68
*these pair has no heels for comfort fit all day long*

Get it while you still can. F.Y.I its totally comfortable. Even can wear it for any occasion.

P/S: Please do email me @ aosh_angel@hotmail.com if u want it. as for my friends who has my facebook,twitter,hp details you can get me thru there yea?love ya!

No comments: