Saturday, August 22, 2009

Recently i had my wrist tattoo done up and i'm telling u its double the pain sinced the first time i did it. Teman-ed Deric to do his tattoo and in the end i got so *gian* that i had to get myself inked!stupid me =_="



He did first cuz his piece is HUGE!

Before...


Tried modifying the piece but turns out my hand is too small *ugh!*


In the end,just did back the original

We headed to the tattoo artist hse around 2 a.m in the morning and only started at 6 a.m!! reason being the tattoo artist is an ice addict.

According to Deric he takes his own sweeettt time to get things started cuz he has to get "inspiration" first =_=" right...i know what are u guys thinking....why get a tattoo from an ice addict and all but seriously,he's good! he 's well known for his outline skills not to mention he's kinda cute =p


But b don't worry u are always the cutest in my heart hehe! anyways back to the topic.


Deric did his tattoo till noon the next day =_=" can u imagine me doing nth at the dodgy house filled with aluminium foils, bongs, & rubbish i kid u not! the room was filled will rubbish everywhere and while finding a free spot to sit on his bed i discovered blood on the bedsheet, ewww!!


I was totally exhausted by the time its my turn. at one point while doing my tattoo, i actually had the thought of NEVER TO DO ANOTHER TATTOO which...goes against my tattoo nature. WTF right? so u can imagine the pain i was going through *sobs sobs* he was totally digging into my skin and bones while going back and forth back and forth *yucks* makes me feel so disgusted.


Thank god within an hour it was done. Not to mention the suffering part for 2 weeks of healing process, ugh!

No comments: