Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lovin My Good ol' Days

It has already been the 4th day of my Quarantine period and i'm gonna miss it when Monday Lectures begin =(


What i'm trying to express here is that I love my lazy party love life u know?with all the good friends&family around and Nick, its just enough for me.


Okay most of the time i'm flying and being miss sleepy-sleeperson at home but i still appreciate these moments.


And then comes my awesome friends who makes every moment DA BOMB!awesomeeee!!


Last but not least my dearest Family. I dont even need to pretend infront of them which makes me feel human who i can act myself with. I heart u guys to the core *muax*


*smiles to herself in appreciation*


I can surely and definitely say it out proudly that "I Love My Life"

No comments: