Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A YEAR OLDER,AND WISER =)

19 sparks the last year for me as a teen, eekk!feeling of dread streams all over me as thoughts of MORE responsibility is going to weight my shoulder down. I'm having flashes of my life passing through just as if i am going to die.

Will i be able to get a job with the pay that i want that can carry my materialistic demands?

Is he the one?

Will he take care of me for the rest of my life eventhough wrinkles start to invade me and age cathes up to my health?

Is there more to life or is this just it?

What do I want in life? and whether i can achieve it?

Will i make a good wife and a mummy?

eeekkk!these are some of the thoughts that has been streaming in and out of my mind recently lor, ugh...sooner of later i'll have to make decisions about all these things.GOSH!im growing old!arghhh!worrying too much....talk about dreaming a few times being pregnant -_-" arghh!lets just put aside these thoughts and let me share with u the moments of my Birthday =)

p/s: not expecting anything makes life more happy when things actually do happen.

When i wasnt expecting anything, baybe surprise me with my brithday cake =) *its a muffin la* but still!i was sooo super hype and happy that i couldnt stop smilling a gigling like a small girl keke

AND!i got a birhtday pressie too!


He had to steal abit of the limelight

Who's the luckiest bday gurl on the 4th of feb? Andrea Ong Su Hean!

hHhMmM....what's inside??

M.A.C plastic bag wor????

*HOPING for more pressie?

guessing whats in the bag

*Drums rolling* i got a M.A.C liquid eyeliner that i wanted so bad!YIPPYDABADOOOO!

N whats on my other hand??? a shu eumera creme eyeshadow!that i wanted too!yeeehhheee!double combo =)


aiihh,im soo happy =) thank u baybe!muax!muax!muax!

No comments: