Friday, February 6, 2009

smoke get's in your lungs

I've been reading alot on real life stories of people that have lived through lung cancer to tell their tale, seeing how researchers try soo hard to warn people from smoking, adverts showing gruesome pictures of cigrette related health problems when suddently it sparked me in the head

why should i have to keep reading about tragic stories & see soo many adverts to wake me up of the tragic that awaits me in the future?

can't any of us take precaution before things happen?

many say that "aiya wait until the right time comes only i will stop".

And the right time is??? when u get lung cancer is it?

I can say that we are being very selfish to our children and spouse next time.

Imagine at your prime age having a few kids, great job and a house and sudently tragedy strikes! u get lung cancer and u survived it having hooked onto a lifesupport machine wasting away day by day.

Do u think that your children or spouse deserve to pay for your life support? seeing u everyday jsut lying there waiting to die. Don't u think its selfish that now u smoke for GREATNESS, FABULOUSITY & COOLNESS and next time people have to take responsibility of u just because u smoked.

My future my responsibility, i wont let cigerette take away my life and see my family grow old jsut because of a stick a day.

Why should i give death a chance.

No comments: