Sunday, December 28, 2008

Todays the day my dearest cousin crystal leaves for the BIG U.S.A,
it sparked me emotionally knowing that some1 u love is going away.
There are days when i open the newspaper and read about murders,accidents,rape cases and more and make me think about my loved ones,what if 1 day these victims happened to be one of the people i most cherish? *touch wood* , sometimes when nick drives recklessly and i think to myself that what if we crashed and if i die, he'd be regretting his whole live and vice versa if he died i'd be regretting that i should have been more stern on his driving.Other than that, sometimes when i see my friends go overboard on substances i get freaking emo and start lecturing them *which iritates them,sorry!* cuz im scared if they O.D then i'd regret not doing something about it.These are some of the thing's that makes me apreciate life soo much that i don't want to see me getting hurt or anyone i love getting hurt.Can u imagine 1 minute u are talking to the person and the next the person passed away...fuck...i cant bear to even picture the image in my head what else more seeing it real life.Just tihnking bout it,life is actually soo fragile,it can just go away with a snap of a finger.Gosh!i know im making myself soo paranoid,but actually its all up to fate,if we are meant to die i guess we just have to accept it.But please do what u can to be in a safe position.soo my dearest cousin and to whomever i love, please x100000000000 take care of yourself cuz i love u alllll *sobs* i dont want to be in a position to accept that u are gone forever.

love:
Andrea

No comments: