Saturday, October 27, 2007

In Loving Memories Of Midnight



....Midnight...



dear kitty in heaven,


gosh i just wanna tell u how much i love u...i use to thought that u were a burden to me..but today when i knew u were leaving,i rushed all the way home to see u knowing that u are waiting for me before your last breath..i just wanted u to know that every moment today was dragging me after ur last breath..when i saw how suffering u were just struggling to stay alive that is when my heart plunged to the ground,every breath u take,every momories of me and u start flooding my mind.i cant stop crying knowing the whole night u suffered waiting for me to come home when i wasnt there for u..even know when im writing this to u tears cant stop rolling down my eyes how guilty i felt not being there for u.i just want to tell u that since u came into my life,i started loving u till the end.i'll never forget u,u are one best thing i've ever have..i love u midnight...

No comments: