Monday, April 5, 2010

Make-up Tutorial in the making

you guys know how i am around make-up
well actually it goes to mojority of the girls out there.

The moment we head into the make-up department or sees our favourite make-up brand,
we'll surely go GAGA over it! C-O-M-F-I-R-M!!
right gurls???

Recently my make-up collection has expended to how i want it to be,
HAVING LOADS OF THEM STACKED till my table has no space for anything else but MAKE-UP!
hehe!totally makes my day just looking at them smilling back at me =D


tell me i'm CRAZY!!
YES and i take that as a compliment, thank you.
cuz...YES I ADMIT! i am crazy over make-up and make-up skills
EVERYDAY i'll be surfing the web for new make-ups & tutorials to learn whatever i can learn from the net which is FREE, yearp! benefits of the internet <3<3

After much sensational viewing, i realised most of the make-up tutorials are done by ang-mo's,
WHICH!has super big humongous double-eyelids, high cheekbones & jawline.

So i've decided to come up with my own make-up tutorial cater to my gurlies Malaysians & hopefully other parts of the world.

HOLD ON A SEC!!!the video is halfway done.
Here's a lil bite on the video,
The theme is " EARTH DAY".

Dear readers, expect to see warm subtle look
Not the usual CRAZY, LOADS of colours me.

The crazy loads of colours have to wait for the next tutorial.
till then! <3<3 muaxie!

No comments: