Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WARNING!
not for the faint souls that get inked for a short period of time coolness.
let me just advise you
DON'T BE STUPID.
& spoil the name of tattoo.





Hope & Faith
brought me here today,
& i'm glad it did.

and because it helped me through my life
i'm gonna give tribute to it by tattooing it on my shoulder line ambigram style
any comments?
please do cuz' i would like diffrent views and perspective for more idea's
because it's gonna be PERMANANT! eekk!
Every since i gotten inked its like it keeps calling for me everyday like a virus. Imagine certain time of day you suddenly drift of to tattoo land thinking of all the tattoos to do and the designs, gosh!it never ends until u get inked and that's for the moment. it's like pain killer's for an incurable disease.
My main body parts that i'm comfirm going to tattoo are:

1.Wrist: scroll with my birthdate on it representing my name being in the book of life when judgment day comes (*)
2.Shoulder blade: Hope & Faith tattoo each on diffrent side of my shoulder
3.A full back wing tatttoo
3.Neck: Star tarot card which resembles me*being aquarius & star represent me whole*
4.Rib cage: moonflower tattoo creeping up from my waist to the side of my boob to represent the mysterious & feminine side of me.each flower will represent each person that made a mark in my life
5. either bottom inside part of my upper arm or bellow the moonflowers of my rib cage tattoo of a little baby angel crouching down writting on the floor(each animal that has been in the care of my arms and is no longer with me will be remembered by the lines that the angel draw)

So far these are the few places that i imagine me having only and most probably these are the only tattoos that will be done as i want my whole body image to be of an angel. Just maybe if my work doesnt require me to have clean skin i would most definitely do a half sleeve tattoo =)

p/s: tattoo pictures above are just for illustrated purposes. the real tattoo will be designed by me & the artist

No comments: