Monday, October 6, 2008

OMG!OMG!OMG!

Today i would like to badmouth an elderly guy (which i don't cuz i totally respect old people) name LIM JOO JIN!this guy who is '66' years old BANG my car 2 days ago!that guy seriously damn blind wan lor. come come come people let me tell u what happen on that faithful unlucky day of mine.okay imagine right, u are happily driving to Mc Donalds drive thru with the intentions to get food for your darling then as u get your order they gave u shaker fries for free wor ofcourse damn happy right?!nvm...happily driving home suddently a BLINDOLD UNCLE let me rephrase that 'BLIND' & 'OLD' uncle bang's your side of the car.ofcourse smart as u are u will straight away call ur darling come and rescue the princess right?right......while waiting *that time was raining* the stupid uncle came to my car and talk in chinese saying '%#$@!*&##, just pretend u don't know chinese lar ofcourse u would answer 'errr uncle ar... wo pu hui chiang wha yi *or something like that* then u know what that f**ker said? ' u what?japanese,taiwanese?*in a teasing way* mahai la!seriously that motherf**ker seriously too much lor bang people already never say sorry wor instead tease people..idiort.

After waiting ahwhile, my prince came to my rescue and started having a fight with him.when nick asked for his details eg. i.c number, contact number he don't want to give wor!CRAZY!thinking we wanna assasin him or something *ku ku one arr he* so i had to call my uncle to settle with him,atlast after all those uncle talks he gave his details.then we ciao lor. when we reach the police station,while filling the form my smart baby lost all his details *nvm i still luf luf u * i freaked out!cuz we only had his name and thankfully i wrote down his car number plate.seriously lor,this accident has made me soo depressed ='( untill effect my mood which leads to making me frust over baby all the time...im soooowwwiiieeeee.....BLAME ThE STOOOPID GUY!

stupid ugly car.THROW AWAY LA!

Damn Serious damage right?!okayla maybe it may look like its nth but its heart wrenching for okay!?!my dream car u know....


look!look!loook!Freaking bad wei...

I curse u,uncle.

No comments: