Thursday, September 4, 2008

how often do people our age get the opportunity to recieve 2 assets in a year?


the moment i got my license last year,i bugged my mum for a car(during that time i already had a car in mind which in fact i had that car in my mind sinced it launched which issssssss........the ALL NEW HONDA CIVIC!) to my dissapointment mummy said to choose a car ranged less than a 100k :( haih so my choice was either myvi,vios or city loorr.during those disccusion with me mum she noticed the dissapointment in my eyes cuz she knows i damn like my civic wan lar so her heart also pain pain d and reluctantly say "aiiya go and checkout + testdrive the civic and camry and tell me bout it la" i tell u when i heard that my heart jump sky high k! so the next day i went and test drive both those cars and woah i tell u both performance and comfort made me high.after test driving the beauties i hapilly went home and tell my mum lor mana tahu my mum say aiya get myvi only lah *ish i tell u my mum has the most undecissive mind in the world* long story short after a month i got my white myvi *bluek*



Then after 2-3 months....
suprise suprise!mummy decided to get me my civic!woooooooooooooooooohooooooooo!the day i could get it i was the happiest & most content gurl in the whole entire universe untill now!dear baybe honda civi mama will never let anything happen to u i promise :)

Dear mummy,
i just wanna tell u how much i love u to the extend that no daughter can ever show how much i lurve u and apreicate what u have done for me :) u are the best mummy in the world muax!muax!muax!hehe
aiiii im soo high on happiness that no drug can possibly replace this highness and seriously,im the luckiest gurl on earth lor!like seriously wei!muahahahaha

No comments: