Monday, April 21, 2008

im so UNHAPPY,im so unhappy,im so unhappy,im so unhappy!GOD!why must i be SOO unhappy*sobssobs*why's my life so unhappy...why am i surrounded by unapreciative people,why am i being pushed around,abandoned and played....god help me.....i just wished that life like a movie that we can push the start button and restart my life,why the hell do i know soo much yet cant do much....i know its in my own bloody hands to build my life but why the fuck i always choose the wrong thing...haihyooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!why am i sooo stupid?!?!to choose all the things that would kill me instead of making me happy in life?cuz i love to take a risk and go a bumpy ride instead of a smooth road?why's that??!?!why?!im spiralling freefall to my graves because of my own pityful self ha-ha now i seriously know how poeple go insane,just by nudging thier mentality a couple of MILLION times and *poof* there they go into the looney bin bye bye,there's no room in this world for kind,soft poeple,its only for the fit and evil.go on poeple start nudging me it will just speed up my death thank u very much

P.S:good poeple where are u :( *there are some in my life,which i love u all,im so sorry if i ever doubt any of u,pls dont go away :(*

No comments: