Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ATLAST i breezed thru my first day of college yesterday
as nervous i can be i couldnt sleep the whole night!kept waking up and dozing off aihhh,then....
i set my alarm to wake me up at 6.45 AM but then my concious mind woke me up 1 minute before that :) reason for waking up so early for a 9 AM orientation? to CHOOSE CLOTHES!gosh i tell u this is gonna be my daily college dilemma problem im gonna face ugh!*someway or another i apreciate uniforms now :)* then nick picked me up from my hse around 7.30ish?and off i am to college!we were there quite early so both of us yumcha'ed at the "mamaks" around there boy i gotta say lotsa eyes were on us*LOL*aih what else should i say?hahaha jk neways when i went to the annexe auditorium it was packed!funny thing is?boys and gurls were shy of each other so there were the "gurl" side & the "guy" side.while the whole talking and welcoming session was going on ME yes ME was bz browsing for ki-ut! leng chais saw a few and to my satisfaction i hope they were going to be in my class MANA TAHU!a lecturer anounced that masscom-ers should follow her for campus tour,1 by 1 gurls start walking out and to my dismay there were hardly any guys in my classsss ahh!kill me oh well i guess its study study study instead of kap leng chai haha good for me :(

No comments: